Instructions for Oral Presenters
Please submit your presentation data 30min. prior to your session, and next seated at the next speakers' seat 15min before your presentation time.
For PC Presenters :
PC presentation is possible either by your own PC (Windows or Macintosh) or by submitting your presentation data(Windows Only) at the PC Registration Desk.
1. PC presentation manual
* Please visit the PC Registration Desk on the 3rd floor to submit your presentation data. To avoid computer viruses, please scan all your presentation files beforehand with updated anti-virus software.
Those who bring their own PC for presentation are also asked to check the data at the PC Registration Desk.
* PC data submission time.
|Tuesday, June 5||9:00 – 17:00|
|Wednesday, June 6||8:00 – 17:00|
|Thursday June 7||8:00 – 17:00|
|Friday June 8||8:00 – 17:00|
* On the podium, there are monitor and mouse for you to operate your presentation.
Using your own PC
* If you are using your own PC, please make sure that your PC is equipped with OS of Windows (Windows 7, Microsoft Power Point 2007 or later). The application used for the presentation is PowerPoint only.
* Those whose presentation contains any movie files are advised to bring your own PC for presentation.
* Even if you are using your own PC for presentation, please bring your presentation data on media (either on CD-ROM or USB memory stick) for back up.
* Please bring your AC adaptor with you. (Note: Voltage in Japan is 100V)
* The secretariat prepares PC cable connector of mini D-sub 15 pin. If your PC is not compatible with this cable connector, please bring an adjustor to connect your PC and the PC cable connector of mini D-sub 15pin.
* Please make sure to cancel the Screen Saver and Power Saving function before you bring your PC to the PC registration room.
* If you bring your own PC, please bring your PC to the Operation desk in the session room after checking your data. You can retain your PC from the Operation desk after you finish your presentation.
Using the Secretariat’s PC
Please bring your presentation data on CD-ROM, or USB Memory Stick. No floppy disk or MO are acceptable.
* Presentation data accepted at the PC registration desk is copied to the secretariat’s PC and made ready for presentation by transmitting it via LAN system. All the copied data are deleted on the secretariat’s responsibility after the meeting.
* Those who prepared the presentation data on Macintosh are advised to bring your own PC for presentation.
* The secretariat only prepared Windows PC(OS is limited to Windows 7).
* All the presentation data must be backed up in media and brought to the session room to avoid any malfunction or damage of the submitted data.
Instruction for Poster Presenters
- Those who participate in the Meeting as a poster presenter are asked to visit the Room D (2nd Floor, Multipurpose Room).
The secretariat prepares poster board, pins and presenter’s ribbons. The presenters are asked to place your poster by yourself. Your posters should be placed during the congress period.
- Each presenter is required to be at their poster during the designated poster session (see below), and to promote discussion with other participants. During the allotted time, please wear the presenter’s ribbon to identify as a presenter.
|Poster Mounting:||June 5h 11:00AM to 12:30PM|
|Poster Removal:||June 8th 16:00PM to 18:00PM|
* Poster left after the removal time shall be removed and destroyed by the Secretariat.
Poster Discussion (Q&A)
|Odd Number:||June 6th 11:00AM to 11:30 AM|
|Even Number:||June 8th 11:00AM to 11:30AM|
Please stand up in front of the poster for 30minutes during the period of poster discussion.
The poster discussion would be free discussion.
Please prepare your poster to fit into the below specification.
- Congress Secretariat
- C/O JTB
Business Support Kyushu, Inc.
- 6F Shin KBC Building 1-1-35,
- Nagahama, Chuo-ku,
- Fukuoka 810-0072 Japan
- Tel: +81-92-751-3244
- Fax: +81-92-751-3250
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Office Hours: 9:30-17:30